Feb 10, 2011

Just a Preface

To the Ladies.

Make no mistake: this may be referred to as a Gentleman’s blog, but by no means does that imply I’m excluding anyone from its content. As many gentleman can attest, having the company of a classy lady can be great. But since I am not a woman, I would hesitate to try and write about a woman’s issue as I would have grounding as I am a glimmering beacon of pure masculinity. So, please sit back, relax, and enjoy these non-sexual, non-threatening observations from a man so hopped up on his own testosterone that John Wayne himself would rise from his grave just to give a high-five.

And since (I assume) some women are reading this, I do have a few unanswered questions that you might want to comment on:

1. What type of cigar is flattering as a gift to a woman?
2. Why is Glee so popular?
3. When you say 'I want to be alone' what is the correct response?
4. Bourbon or Whiskey?

I could go on, but honestly, it might just get too convoluted. So again, as a reminder to all you lovely ladies out there, If my posts take on a very masculine tone, please don’t be offended. I’m just writing about what I know, and what I know is breaking necks and cashing checks. And I think that’s a mentality that everyone can get behind.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Doesn't matter as long as you can explain why I should like it.

    2. Why don't you like Glee? What's wrong with you?

    3. It depends on what you did wrong and the tone I've used when saying I want to be alone. If it's in a whiny tone, sounding almost like a question, I want you to say sorry and fix what you did wrong. If I yell it, you best be leaving me alone because I'll need some cooling off before wanting to see/deal with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have answered your question about Glee in my blog:

    http://thelittlethings-emilyb.blogspot.com/2011/02/being-glee-fan.html

    Maybe this will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What type of cigar is flattering as a gift to a woman? No type...I pictured cigars as a very masculine thing to smoke.

    2. Why is Glee so popular? I have ABSOLUTELY no idea. I don't waste my time with it.

    3. When you say 'I want to be alone' what is the correct response? "Ok, is everything alright?"

    4. Bourbon or Whiskey? Bourbon! SO much classier than Whiskey.

    ReplyDelete